Friday, March 26, 2010

How NOT to cook "Pigs-in-a-blanket"

I am frightened.

I am very frightened that 56 people found this review helpful.
Here below is a shameless review from allrecipies.com  This poor man gives other men a bad name in the kitchen. 


I'm sorry but this is hilarious...



“I love hot dogs and this came out great BUT... I have to tell you what NOT to do when you make these. My wife doesn't care for hot dogs so I always have then when she isn't home!! I would toss them in the microwave and make quick hot dogs. Well.... When I made this recipe, I did the same thing. I followed the recipe perfectly except I put them in the MICROWAVE OVEN for fifteen minutes!!! I thought they looked a little over done when I took them out of the oven... I started to take one of them off the plate but it was stuck like glue to the plate. After prying it off the plate I noticed that the hot dog was light as a feather (there was absolutely NO moisture left in the bread or the frankfurter). It was dry as a cork. I attempted to take a bite and found that although it was light as a feather, it was also hard as a rock!! I sat looking at the hot dogs trying to figure what went wrong!! Only then did I realize that I should have put them in the regular oven. My second attempt at the recipe, I put them in the regular oven and they came out five star great!!”


Har har har har!
Would you like ketchup and mustard with that cork????

No comments:

Post a Comment