Monday, March 15, 2010

Yes kids....I had a job.

We spent the weekend in Utah County. We packed up the kids and drove around Provo reminiscing about the past...where Steve and I met, the location of our "first date", where we lived, and yes...where "Mom" once worked. Huh? Like, a REAL job? It seemed at some point we kept driving around and around the same block where I used to work. 


Mountainlands Community Health Center 

Soon it became like a scene from National Lampoons European Vacation, "Look kids....Big Ben!" *five minutes later* "Look kids....Big Ben!"  Somewhere about the seventh pass and where I had said once again, "Look kids....that's where mom used to work." My oldest finally pipes up and asks in utter disbelief, "Mom? YOU had a JOB?" 


Yes, kids....I had a job. And now YOU are my job. I'm severely under-paid but the benefits are AMAZING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment