Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Mother's Day

We headed to my mom-n-laws house to spend the night. It was a blast! We joined up with the rest of the family and had such a great time! Sunday morning we heard a couple of excellent talks in church (provided by the hosts of the  home). Would you believe me if I told you all 16 of us made it to 9 o'clock church on time?  Back at the house we all changed clothes and everyone but the mothers got to work in the kitchen cooking up a delicious brunch. A fry'n and a mix'n and a flip'n - smoky bacon filled the air. In the meantime Sis-n-law and I got the spa treatment thanks to our sweetie daughters! It was so relaxing....











                                                                                                            
My hot-pink toesies.

Love this girl!

 Honey came a bearing gifts...

JACKPOT!

Of course I also got the ever sweet cards from Kiddos and a clay horse...yes, a clay horse. It was such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment