Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Talk


Look at this face! He gave his first talk in primary. He's only four but he did such a great job! You may not believe this (or actually you might) he helped write his own talk. I asked him some questions and included his answers. 


I love this picture. However, being the fantastic photographer that I am...it looks like he's wearing a hat on his head. Would you have noticed if I hadn't have said anything?

I can be obedient by playing nice with my friends and family.
I can be obedient by doing what my Mommy and Daddy 
tell me to do.
I can be obedient at church by doing what my teachers say. 
Like drawing pictures of rabbits and people and stuff and 
playing games.
I can be obedient to Jesus. He is a guy with white.
I show obedience to Jesus when I say I’m sorry.
My sister was once baptized. 
She did this because Jesus told her too.
I feel happy when I am obedient and do what Jesus says.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

1 comment: