Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Fun Midterms

Well we're half way through the summer and we've checked some things off our list.


The ICE CREAM MAN came. And....they're back in the tub.


FIRE
Roasting marshmallows again. Again and again....
I used to like eating  S'mores. I liked eating S'mores up until the time I got my fire pit thing-y for Mother's Day a few years ago. There really can be too much of a good thing? So this year I've tried to mix it up a bit by using Chocolate and Cinnamon Graham Crackers and all types of chocolate like Peanut Butter Cups and Mint Patties. Ugh! If I'm going to ingest extra calories and fat I'm going to make it good and eat something like...a delicious PIE! Unfortunately, if you have kids, you know I would never get away with eating pie or let's say... a chocolate cake donut without sharing - no matter how much they like eating the S'mores. And let's face it; they don't like eating the stuff either, it's just fun to make.


FEEDING THE DUCKS


HUMORING Mom for a picture


EXPLORING


Oh what do YOU do in the Summertime? 
As for me: I just got back from my 20 Year HS Reunion, Camping in Island Park with an outing to the Playmill Theater in West Yellowstone, and had yet another birthday - I'm still in my thirties. Seriously... 

No comments:

Post a Comment