Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings...

Just got back from Idaho.

 My niece got married!
  



Congratulations Layton and Ashley!

Up next....Nephi and Mallory
My nephew
April Wedding

And, Brian and Vanessa
The Postman's Brother
June Wedding






Last year. Matt & Kylie
The Postman's niece - Mesa, AZ


13 Years Ago...
February 21, 1998
I have found that when you first get married you believe that you are in love. Not until you live the years together do you finally learn TRUE love. It transcends the storms and lows and cold. Then you love because you know you have found someone who can love you, in spite of you, and you find strength in forgiveness and disappointments, companionship, and encouragement. You never abandon or think more of yourself and you don’t give up. You’ll find yourself in these moments of beautiful peace – full of joy and never alone. I’m grateful for my husband who has taught me and helped me to feel all of these things. Most of all, I’m grateful to be loved by him.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. 

    I love thee to the depth and breadth and height 
    My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight 
    For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. 
    I love thee to the level of everyday's 
    Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight. 
    I love thee freely, as men might strive for Right; 
    I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. 
    I love thee with the passion put to use 
    In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. 
    I love thee with a love I seemed to lose 
    With my lost saints,–I love thee with the breath, 
    Smiles, tears, of all my life!–and, if God choose, 
    I shall but love thee better after death.

- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Congratulations to everyone! 
Welcome to the tree! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your thoughts on marriage and love! You said it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that pic of Brian is scary! Can't wait to see everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete