Friday, November 13, 2009

5 Staples and a Bear Named, Boo Boo

Okay...So we've added another story to tell when our kids get older. The one where child #3 dressed up in his mom's spar gear and knocked child #4 into a bench. Then mom runs over to console said child only to realize that the wet stuff on the back of his head isn't actually sweat...its blood. *Sigh* "It's time to go to Urgent Care...again." This weeks episode resulted in 5 staples.

At Urgent Care, waiting to be seen. He's in pretty good spirits.
Do you like how we bandaged him? That's a paper towel on the back of his head if you were wondering.

He was so brave and so sweet, everyone at the UC showered him with gifts. He made out with a lolly pop, a stuffed bear, and a football! For the first time in my life, I feel like I actually got my money's worth! He went to sleep with his little bear last night. This morning he hopped out of bed happy as can be and informed me that his bear's name is, Boo Boo. (Nice choice...)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have a blog! I love to see the updates on your kids and the fun pictures. Follow the link to see ours too... sending lots of love from our family to yours!

    ReplyDelete