Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Do you remember when you were a kid?.... The candy was never this good! I remember finding those consistent Halloween candy staples in my bucket every year. This included the ever popular Bit-O-Honey, rock hard Double Bubble, tootsie rolls, smarties, and....a penny. If you were ever given a mini-chocolate bar you knew that was the house to hit every year because they gave the BEST candy EVER!!!

Look at the stuff my kids got this year: Full-sized bars, bags of chips, chewy body parts and even cans of soda! And yes... the dentist down the street gave out toothbrushes again this year and my kids were excited to brush their teeth before bed. Thanks "Ellen's dad"!


Alas....we are shameless Ghost Hunter Groupies. I saved a few bucks by creating these shirts myself with a computer and iron-on printer paper. Clever.... I know.

A Halloween thumbs up from "Eye-gore".

She wanted to be a vampire fairy for Halloween. Unfortunately Mother's amateur makeup job made her look more like a Vampire Geisha Fairy. But she's still the sweetest little blood sucker on the block.

Don't let the rainbow stripped suspenders fool you.... He is NOT one of the village people.

A Pirate, A Vampiress Fairy, Batman, & Bob.

ARGGG ye scurvy pirates!

Move over Christian Bale....

No comments:

Post a Comment