Sunday, August 29, 2010

Front Page Karate

Meet my friend Carole Taylor. She ROCKS!!! She's my mother's age and earned her black belt this past April! The local newspaper here did a story on her that showed up on the front page of the Sunday paper. To check it out click HERE. Seriously click it and see if you can find me hiding in the background in two of the pictures. 

She looks sweet but she'll kick your butt!

Want to see how even more talented and amazing this woman is? I know you do, so click HERE. Click on "items" and enjoy! (I was given one of these as a wedding gift many years ago before we'd even met.) I absolutely love this women - and let's just say it's an honor to know her.

And finally...I've added a new button on my sidebar. Can you figure out which one? If you have children who are interested in this kind of stuff, or maybe you're the one whose interested (I know that Carole and I am) this is an EXCELLENT resource! You just can't beat it. Give up? Just click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment