Sunday, August 8, 2010

IF Sand Dunes

Free prime entertainment in Idaho Falls! Sweetie and I sat in the van watching the kids wear themselves out on the dunes. The most fun EVER? Heck ya! I thoughts of my many outings here growing up - romping and jumping; building campfires and roasting hot dogs and hot dates. Well, I don't actually remember if they were hot dates are not but it was still dang fun no matter who I was with. What's not to love about this place? As I watched my children enjoy themselves, one question plagued my mind:
Are the dunes smaller or am I just bigger?









1 comment:

  1. I am slowly getting my act together and finally got you added to my Google reader so I can keep updated. It was so good to hear from you. It seems just like yesterday that we shared an office together. I am trying to figure out where all the time went and how we can have kids so old. Thanks for your link!

    ReplyDelete