Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lights on Temple Square

This is our little visit to Temple Square in Salt Lake City. I'm not a big fan of walking around outside looking at lights in sub-zero temperatures (Not even if it's the lights on Temple Square). I mean seriously, I nearly missed out on a marriage proposal because of this very issue! Needless to say, it's been a few years since we have taken the kids. I kind of felt bad that my youngest two didn't even remember the place. But since this has been a relatively warm December and I was determined - but mostly because it's been warmer...here we are.




Touching the walls of the Temple.


Reflection in the pond with  floating candles.

 Dad gave him a penny to throw into the pond. 
This is his look of despair.
 "I wished for a Lego set, but it didn't work." 
He was fretting about that Lego set the rest of the evening. Haha The wishing pond had let him down.


Still fretting.



Christmas Love

 

No comments:

Post a Comment